Sunday 13 April 2008

My newest pieces...

On Thursday last week I had a marathon beading session....beading for about 5 hours in total! I had my mojo on full steam ahead!! :)

I made...in one afternoon:
'Leafy Greens' - A green Czech glass necklace using glass leaf focal beads, 6mm rounds and miyuki seed beads.









'Cherry Reds' - Cherry earrings, inspired by a Jean Power design in bead a few months ago...






'Puffy heart earrings' and 'Green czech glass earrings with swarovski bicones'

These were made with beads I'd got as a Christmas preset from my SIL.



And...three sets bracelet and earring sets made with glass focal beads, swarovski crystal and tibetian silver. I really love these and am very proud, even though they only use simple strining. The pictures of these will be posted tomorrow as my camera battery has just given out!



No comments: