Sunday 15 June 2008

Give it away and more will come!

Just had a gathering at my house this weekend. I love it when people come over as it gives me a chance for them to have a raid of my jewellery box! I don't believe in foisting my jewellery onto people, heaven forbid, but if they ask, then they can have a look and take what they want. I'd rather it be worn than be sat in a box!





Anyway my bezzie mate from Hull had a raid and decided she would like... my chain of czech glass mixed beads and the matching bracelet.

I love this necklace, one of my faves, as it looked like mixed sweets and was very eclecitic but light! She also now wants me to make her a necklace in pink and black like one I made her before, just simple stringing and a necklace for her Mum's birthday which is based on my vintage rainbow bracelet. How cool!! :)

Also, she asked if she could have a pair of my earrings - a 6mm black swarovski bead and a flower clear AB Swarovski bead on two chain dangles. I only had one...as I hadn't finished the pair so I said I'd make the other one as I had my beads out for extending the necklace a little for her. As I was making her earrings one of my other friends turned up too so I ended up making her a pair of earrings in the same vain with a flower and a red and black 6mm bicone too! Its like...turn up to my flat....have a new pair of earrings on arrival! :)

My SIL came home from honeymoon too last week and brought with her a pressie of an enamelled M and Ms charm! So, will get round to taking a photo of that and then will get onto making it into a key ring for my keys....keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: