Tuesday 20 May 2008

Simply strung Swarovski

Oh I'm on fire with making jewellery at the moment! Haha!

Unfortunately the big O rang school last week so I have not had time to finish my wire creation for UK beaders yet but I have got around to doing some comissions for a very special customer...my Mum! She came to my flat about three weeks ago now and asked me to make two butterfly bracelets for a gift for two little girls who are being christaned in girly colours. She had also seen my 'purple haze' bracelet on my blog and asked if I could do her a necklace in the same style as she had just bought a new top which it would go well with...well..I can't keep a SPECIAL customer waiting can I so....here we are...








Hope you like them Mum! xx and don't feel left out Dad and Rich....I can make you one too if you like!!! Or knit you something....or possibly some cross stitch to adorn your walls!?!!! xx

No comments: