Thursday 12 July 2007

Recycle and reuse 2

Well I'm onto it again!


I have made tonight 2 more pieces out of the pearls and one piece out of the belly chain. It was horrendous!! £1.25 but the craftsmanship was HORRID!!! The loops were badly done and uneven and the darkness of it was just horrible, it made the beads look dull and cheap!! I haven't taken it all apart yet but have used some of the beads to make the charm bracelet with some added Swarovski 4mm pink bicones from my stash! I love it. The beads look much brighter and more contemporary!! I can also get the last bit of the pearl illustrations sent off too! Yey. I'm going to get onto my project with natural beads this weekend too as I have now got my bone beads.
Apologies for the blurry pics but the camera doesn't seem to like close ups!

Pearl After:


















Belly chain before:


















Belly chain after...a beautiful charm bracelet:


No comments: